Re: too much for an NMU?

Le Fri, Jul 23, 1999 at 07:09:07PM -0700, Darren/Torin/Who Ever... écrivait:

> In the following message, I'm asking if I'm doing too much with an NMU.
> I'd like your opinions.

[ Long list of bugs ]

> which I think are definitely too much for an NMU...

No ! Dermot Bradley the maintainer seems dead. I've already NMUed all his
other packages, I never got any response. It's better to correct many bugs
than just doing a recompile for the new perl ... that's what I tried to do
with most of the packages. Look at mrtg (Dermot is also the maintainer), I
used a new upstream version as well ...

Really, just do it.

Cheers,
--