Re: [Debian-uk] Time for a UK Debian meet?
- To: Debian development list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Debian-uk] Time for a UK Debian meet?
- From: Alexander Koch <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 08:29:38 +0000
- Message-id: <19990724082938.E465@deadend.argh.org>
- In-reply-to: <19990722233901.B1538@portaloo.>; from "Edward Betts" on Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:39:01 +0100
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.95.990717091740.13112Dfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19990717105433.A4971@portaloo.> <3790C2A7.DCB0C75C@hermes.cam.ac.uk> <19990718004340.A7542@portaloo.> <email@example.com> <19990722233901.B1538@portaloo.>
On Thu, 22 July 1999 23:39:01 +0100, Edward Betts wrote:
> Philip Hands <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > Cambridge is a couple of hours by bike for me (from Reading) so
> > anything within that sort of radius is OK with me.
> > Do we have any idea of where our ``centre of gravity'' is ?
> London obviously
Two things... if there's to be such a meeting, please tell in
advance, for I am likely to take some days off. ;-)
The other... London is fine, really fine, please, meet in London... :)
"That's the way you respond to every situation: if it doesn't work, hit it!"
B'elanna Torres (human) to B'elanna Torres (klingon)
Alexander Koch - <>< - WWJD - aka Efraim - PGP 0xE7694969 - ARGH-RIPE