Re: [Debian-uk] Time for a UK Debian meet?
- To: Debian development list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Debian-uk] Time for a UK Debian meet?
- From: Edward Betts <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 23:39:01 +0100
- Message-id: <19990722233901.B1538@portaloo.>
- Mail-followup-to: Debian development list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from Philip Hands on Thu, Jul 22, 1999 at 12:47:08AM +0100
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.95.990717091740.13112Dfirstname.lastname@example.org> <19990717105433.A4971@portaloo.> <3790C2A7.DCB0C75C@hermes.cam.ac.uk> <19990718004340.A7542@portaloo.> <email@example.com>
Philip Hands <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Cambridge is a couple of hours by bike for me (from Reading) so
> anything within that sort of radius is OK with me.
> Do we have any idea of where our ``centre of gravity'' is ?
> Perhaps a quick poll of people's locations would be a good first step ?
ID : 60
Type : City
Population : 413861
Name : Bristol
Country : UK
Region : England
Location : Earth
Longitude : -2.567
Latitude : 51.467
Date : 19961206
Entered-By : Rob.Hooft@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE
I consume, therefore I am
Description: PGP signature