SAMBA and multi-homed

Hello.

I have a server configured with 2 NIC (eth0 eth1)
I want samba to listen only on 1 interface. (the interface eth0).

Is it possible ?

I've done the same with other software (apache, squid...)
I have not found something like that in docs.

Maybe I can block it with hosts.deny but I'd prefere block all on 1
interface.

Thanks in advance...

Fabien SALVI             Centre de Ressources Informatiques
                        Centre Universitaire et de Recherche
                                   74166 Archamps
                           http://www.cri.cur-archamps.fr