Re: SAMBA and multi-homed

On Mon, Jul 19, 1999 at 07:08:00PM +0200, Fabien Salvi wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have a server configured with 2 NIC (eth0 eth1)
> I want samba to listen only on 1 interface. (the interface eth0).
>
> Is it possible ?
>
> I've done the same with other software (apache, squid...)
> I have not found something like that in docs.
>
> Maybe I can block it with hosts.deny but I'd prefere block all on 1
> interface.
>
> Thanks in advance...

Search for the keyword 'interfaces' in the samba docs. You should
be able to put something like this in your global config:
  interfaces = [your network address]/[your CIDR size]
(for example: interfaces = 10.0.10.64/26)

--
Elie Rosenblum                 That is not dead which can eternal lie,
http://www.cosanostra.net   And with strange aeons even death may die.