Re: September Release?

Hi.

In article <[🔎] 3.0.6.32.19990712212456.0085f5f0@mail.ofe.org>
 dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org (David Starner) writes:

> One thing that would nice is gcc 2.95, which is 5 days past its release
> date*. And Brandon seems to think that he can fit X 4.0 in this cycles,
> which would be nice.

If this "X 4.0" means XFree86 4.0, we should not include it for potato.
As a non-voting member of XFree86, I know that XFree86 4.0 has little
possibility of being completed in coming 1 year. It is still alpha or
beta. Planned release is a kind of "public beta" version of pre-4.0.

I think We can safely include XFree86 3.3.4 for potato. Maybe it will
be released in this or next month.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>,<sano@debian.org>