Re: September Release?

While I like dselect myself, the full list of packages will scare many new users
who arn't used to seeing the full list at one time.  As for the installation,
the ability to pull in modules for an Adaptec SCSI controller without needing to
compile it in would be good, or to be able to load modules BEFORE creating a
root filesystem would handle it.  That's what Redhat does, and it avoids the
WD7000 auto-probe locking many systems with Adaptec 2940 SCSI controllers(BIOS
issue).

							Dave Bristel