Re: On names of people (was: Re: Please check my translation)

On Sat, Jul 10, 1999 at 07:26:33PM +0300, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

> (Note that our friendly script handling the "who's behind Debian" web page
> has screwed up sorting - Peter's name is at P, not K.)

The convention is to assume that last names are last, unless people
report otherwise. Hopefully this will all be resolved when the
Developer db is up and running (at least I hope that first and
last names are handled separately).

Since it has been reported, Peter's packages will be listed under Kelemen
after the next mirror update.

Jay Treacy