Re: YADA Build-Depends support

On 26/06, Edward Betts wrote:

| Oh, that sounds interesting. I always use debhelper myself. Would it be
| possible to explain how the Build-Depends field works in YADA so it could be
| intergrated into other Debain build tools like debhelper.

The developper has to fill it by hand (he's the best person to do it),
and YADA inserts code that checks that all the dependencies are satisfied
before beginning the actual build (in a clever way involving a cache that
avoids useless repetition of this check).

YADA also knows about Build-Conflicts: that checks that some packages are
not installed when trying to build the package.