Re: UK Unix Users Group --- Linux '99 Conference --- Next Weekend

Phil Hands writes:

[UKUUG Linux conference]

Sod it, I'm convinced. I'll see about signing up tomorrow.

>I'm hoping to have time to sort out some CDs to sell/give away, but I've only
>got a single CD burner, so anyone else that that can lend a hand, or who knows
>how to source freebies, please get in touch.

I'll see what I can do, I may be able to help here. I have a few sets
around and I may be able to scrounge some cheap media and borrow a CD-R
jukebox.

>If people who are intending to ne there, mail me, we should be able to
>organise some sort of key-signing/gathering/pub-crawl/whatever.

Sounds good to me too.

>BTW  Is there a debian-uk mailing list that I should be sending this to
>instead?

Not yet AFAIK. I'll see what I can do about that too.

--
Steve McIntyre, stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk The Unix world's best mod player
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------