Re: UK Unix Users Group --- Linux '99 Conference --- Next Weekend

Steve McIntyre <stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:
> >I'm hoping to have time to sort out some CDs to sell/give away, but
> >I've only got a single CD burner, so anyone else that that can lend
> >a hand, or who knows how to source freebies, please get in touch.
>
> I'll see what I can do, I may be able to help here. I have a few sets
> around and I may be able to scrounge some cheap media and borrow a CD-R
> jukebox.

That would be great.  I can get CDs for 50p each, so if you have a Jukebox,
I'll order some tomorrow --- they come in 150 CD spindles (for about UKP75.00)
and we can sort out some way of getting them to you.  Also, I've got some
Donations (from CD sales) that could be used to cover the expenses, if people
thought it appropriate.

How many CDs can you expect to burn in that thing ?  I've got about 100 on my
desk, so even if my supplier's out of stock, that would give us a start.

Cheers, Phil.