Re: final version of the new logo needed

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

   > (I even got some emails about people not being able to view the
   > graph of release-critical bugs, which is a png..).

   What if I sent you an e-mail, how I can't see the image since I use Lynx
   over a VT102 interface, every time I went to the rel-crit-bugs page?

If enough people felt that way and sent emails, then perhaps the
image would be recreated in an ASCII-friendly format.  Then again, I
haven't seen the image in question, so maybe that's a ridiculous thing
to say.