Re: non-English copyright

    Atsuhito> By the way, I can not see the meaning of "binding" well
    Atsuhito> in the above sentence. Does it mean a license is binding
    Atsuhito> (or attached or included) to the program or so ?

    Ben> That is one meaning of "binding". In this case, though, it
    Ben> means "legally obligated", as in the Japanese "kousoku suru".

    Atsuhito> I see well now ! Here is a good place to learn English
    Atsuhito> :-) But "kousoku suru" is a very difficult word. Why you
    Atsuhito> know such difficult Japanese word ? Have you studied in
    Atsuhito> Japanese University ?

Actually, I've studied Japanese for 5 years now. 3 years were in
high school, and I'm now in my second year of college at the
University of California, Santa Cruz.

Japanese and computer science are my majors, so I have taken two years
of university-level Japanese now. :) For 'kousoku', I just looked it
up in my dictionary, to tell the truth!

If you ever have any questions about English, please feel free to ask
me. I can probably understand most of your Japanese (with the help of
a dictionary! :) so if you ever need help, just ask!

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters I and S and the number 0.
"I don't want the world.. I just want your half."