Re: non-English copyright

From: Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
Subject: Re: non-English copyright
Date: 04 Jun 1999 18:09:59 -0700

> Actually, I've studied Japanese for 5 years now. 3 years were in
> high school, and I'm now in my second year of college at the
> University of California, Santa Cruz.

I have (had ?) studied English at least for 8 years (recently I forget
large part of English).

> Japanese and computer science are my majors, so I have taken two years
> of university-level Japanese now. :) For 'kousoku', I just looked it
> up in my dictionary, to tell the truth!

I see.

> If you ever have any questions about English, please feel free to ask
> me. I can probably understand most of your Japanese (with the help of
> a dictionary! :) so if you ever need help, just ask!

Thanks for your kind proposal.

And if you have any questions about Japanese please feel free
to ask me.

Thanks again.		1999.6.5

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>