Re: non-English copyright

From: Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
Subject: Re: non-English copyright
Date: 04 Jun 1999 18:09:59 -0700

> Actually, I've studied Japanese for 5 years now. 3 years were in
> high school, and I'm now in my second year of college at the
> University of California, Santa Cruz.

I have (had ?) studied English at least for 8 years (recently I forget
large part of English).

> Japanese and computer science are my majors, so I have taken two years
> of university-level Japanese now. :) For 'kousoku', I just looked it
> up in my dictionary, to tell the truth!

I see.

> If you ever have any questions about English, please feel free to ask
> me. I can probably understand most of your Japanese (with the help of
> a dictionary! :) so if you ever need help, just ask!

Thanks for your kind proposal.

And if you have any questions about Japanese please feel free
to ask me.

Thanks again.		1999.6.5

 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.