Re: non-English copyright

From: Ben Gertzfield <che@debian.org>
Subject: Re: non-English copyright
Date: 04 Jun 1999 17:21:10 -0700

>     >> I think that a translation of a license is probably binding if
>     >> it is done by the author of the subject work.
>
>     Atsuhito> By the way, I can not see the meaning of "binding" well
>     Atsuhito> in the above sentence. Does it mean a license is binding
>     Atsuhito> (or attached or included) to the program or so ?
>
> That is one meaning of "binding". In this case, though, it means
> "legally obligated", as in the Japanese "kousoku suru".

I see well now ! Here is a good place to learn English :-)
But "kousoku suru" is a very difficult word. Why you know such
difficult Japanese word ? Have you studied in Japanese University ?

> I hope this helps :)

Great help for me. Thanks for your rapid reply.

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>