Re: Bastille linux : secure linux distribution

From: Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net>
> Yes, it's an interesting paradox that RH is still somewhat easier to
> install, but Debian is easier to upgrade and maintain.  As long as you
> can climb that initial hill, it's a much smoother ride....  :)

Why?  It falls right in line with Windows being yet "easier" to
install (I mean what I've come to expect regarding hardware support
and automatic hardware detection, isn't this the main point around
which the "RH is easier to install" argument revolves?) and impossible
to "upgrade" (or even maintain).

Just my 2 nibbles....

> Welcome to the team, things are indeed starting to get interesting.

They've been interesting (to me) ever since Linus put up the first
beta on the net and allowed us to play with it... :)

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                  | "Of course Australia was marked for
amos@gezernet.co.il             |  by the finest judges in England."