Re: Ideas for pppconfig

Edward Betts writes:
> How about including a list of ISPs with options for them already set?

Great minds think alike. :)  A database of ISP's was my first idea.  When I
was unable to collect more than a half dozen scripts I started pppconfig.
Just yesterday somebody sent me a URL for a hacked pppconfig that
implements your suggestion (I haven't had time to look it up yet).

> Would it be possible to provide an option near the beginning of pppconfig
> to select an ISP already discribed.

Yes.  It won't be in the first release of 2.0, but something of the sort
will be in a subsequent release.

Perhaps you could start collecting the data?  Maybe set up a web page or
something?  I don't have the resources to do that.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)