Re: (LONG) Correct non-US solution

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 12:20:35PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
> Perhaps a better goal (although significantly more difficult) would be
> to design a system where we can have multiple symmetric masters, where
> you can upload to any of them, and the propagate packages amongst
> themselves.

The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network (CTAN) is set up like this.  The
network consists of three hosts; uploads can go in any of them, and
the files propagate to all of them.  If we go with something like
this, it would be instructive to study the CTAN setup.

                      Good Times are back again!
                  http://www.iki.fi/gaia/zangelding/