Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Joseph Carter wrote:

> I think prj has one such cd from Caldera and I can confirm that I've seen
> one too.  The person who had it wouldn't give it up unfortunately.
> They're saving it for the same reasons I want it--to show people just
> what kind of company Caldera really is.

I do have one such CD. That's what cost Caldera every shred of my respect.
I will GLEEFULLY burn fucking copy after copy for people who want it to
see it. It's ANCIENT, but it's basically the same thing they're sending
out day after day now as demo CDs. It's legal. 30 day preview license,
redistributable.

May Caldera rot in hell beside RedCrap and VA Research, who won't give me
a system *WITHOUT* RedCrap.

-prj