Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 03:16:38PM -0700, Craig Brozefsky wrote:

> "Debian, so far, has been very popular in academia, hobbyist and
>  research circles, but doesn't appear to be a big player in the retail
>  and commercial fields."

Well damn, I work for one of the US's largest insurance brokerage firms
and we use Debian.

Guess I should run out and pick up Red Hat, before the LPI police come
knocking.

Sure would hate to give up Debian's top-notch security, stability, and
ease of maintenance though. Then again, we're commercial and not
educational so we really don't need those qualities in a Linux
distribution.

Mark