(FINISH) Correct non-US solution

Since the main (but not exclusive) use of non-US right now is for crypto
software, we might want to create a Crypto-Regulations package which
contains references to which countries restrict import and export of crypto,
and how, with references to appropriate legislation and documentation.

This would save every maintainer of a crypto package from having to go
hunting down the information, and in fact could be made a part of Debian
Policy for crypto packages to respect it.

Don't think of this as added work:  think of it as doing right something
which has only been half-done up to now.  The US is not the only country
with restrictions on software.  Our source of possible countries in which to
host our non-US mirrors seems to shrink every year.

Jonathan