posix.1b semaphores?

hello.

I am writing a paper on real time and linux for a class I am taking this
semester and so am looking at some of the posix.1b features available.
I've installed libc6-dev 2.1.1-3, more to browse through the files than
for anything else.  In the <bits/posix_opt.h> file the #define
_POSIX_SEMAPHORES 1 is commented out with teh comment that "we are not
quite there yet", and rigth above that line another comment says that only
non-shared semaphores are supported. Is this the reason why this line is
commented out? I am just puzzled a little that's all.

				- Vladimir