From: Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp>
Subject: Re: Homapages in list of maintainers
Date: 15 May 1999 03:49:47 +0900

> Are there any objections for Ukai's taking charge of
> New Maintainers Interview in Japan ?
>
> If not, Please tell me the address to contact about this.
> Is new-maintainer@debian.org the correct address to contact ?

it seems no answer is given yet.

Is something more needed for Ukai's proposal to be realised ?
I wish a fast and practical answer from one of the authorized members
and it is realised as fast as possible.

Or something is going on already where I do not know ?

Thanks in advance,		1999.5.17

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>