Re: VX Chipsets and 2.2.5

Michael Beattie wrote:
>I have been told by an aquaintance that linux 2.1.x or greater kernels are
>unlikely to boot on a Motherboard that uses a VX Chipset. I have a
>VXPro...

Well at least your friends know where to get good crack.

2.2.5 runs fine on VX boards, and oh, BTW, the VXPro is absolutely not a VX.
It's a clone with a similar feature set.

Also, check http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/running-kernel-2.2 for
important information about running 2.2 kernels on slink.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"Now don't you think that's better than some quadrupally redundant,