Re: [Vince's cool upload of the month ;] Uploaded wine 0.0.990508-1 (source i386 all) to master

On Wed, 12 May, 1999, Vincent Renardias wrote:

> This version works well enough to be able to run MS Office's install
> program and run Excel95 and Word95. (not all of their features are working
> and there are a lot of painting/refresh bugs, but it's working
> "PrettyWell(tm)".

Is that Excel95 and Word95, or Excel97 and Word97, I think most people are
running the latter (if they have MS-Office).

I bet Office 2000 is designed too never work with wine.

--
I consume, therefore I am