[Fwd: New nonfree/ hierarchy on CTAN]

CTAN are adopting Debian's definition of free software!

(Follow the links in this article, which was
<E10hCl5-0001OW-00@heaton.cl.cam.ac.uk> in comp.text.tex yesterday)

Jules

(Any replies for me to read, Cc: I haven't (yet) resubscribed to -devel)

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@jellybean.co.uk         |  6 Evelyn Rd        |