Intent to package: theme-convertors

theme-convertors is a package written by myself that will convert
themes[1] to .deb files.

At the moment, this works on GTK themes and WindowMaker themes. The
package includes a Perl library Debian::ThemeConvertors which holds
common code to the two convertors, so adding convertors for other
things should be easy.

I've tested it with tarballs from wm.themes.org and
gtk.themes.org. A considerable effort is made to get the layout of the
resulting packages "looking right", particularly for GTK themes where
everyone seems to have a different idea about how the tarball should
be laid out...

theme-convertors is architecture-independent.

Copyright: GPL

SRH

[1] It's not really limited to themes, and I'm sure people could dream
up other uses for it.
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?