Re: Desktop Entry Standard

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 11:57:35AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Come to think of it, a more important issue for Debian is merging the menu
> > hierarchy. That is, right now the Gnome panel has all Gnome apps on the
> > main menu, and then a little "Debian" submenu. This is way lame, really.
>
> I distinctly remember seeing a patch for that on this list though..
> archives anyone?

That would have been me, then. It's in the upstream sources
afaicr. Right-click on the main menu icon, and choose
"Properties...". You should then be able to choose from "on main
menu", "on submenu" or off for each of the system menu,a user menu,
redhat menu, kde menu and debian menu (maybe more...).

HTH

SRH
--
Steve Haslam               Debian GNU/Linux               araqnid@debian.org
gnome-libs, gnome-core, gnome-control-center, gdm, p3nfs.    what, me worry?