Re: Intent to package iplog

In reference to a message from Tibor Koleszar, dated May 05:
> IPlog is a IP protocol logger with portscan check feature. You can check it
> at http://freshmeat.net. We want to rewrite somethings (like an ignore list)
> and some config options.

i had contacted the author a couple months back with an intent to package it
(http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9902/msg02758.html) At
that time, he mentioned to me that he doesn't think the package is ready yet
and requested that it not be packaged at the time. I hope he has changed his
mind since then.

Please do package it if it turns out to be ok. I've been busy with other
things and haven't had a chance to follow up on this.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/