Re: Intent to package iplog

On Wed, May 05, 1999 at 07:06:28PM -0400, Randolph Chung wrote:
> i had contacted the author a couple months back with an intent to package it
> (http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-9902/msg02758.html) At
When I asked the author he was very happy about packaging his program.

> that time, he mentioned to me that he doesn't think the package is ready yet
yes. the program is not ready yet, it needs some rewrite (as i said: a
config file and some log ignore list.) When we finish this rewrite, I'll
package it. You can help us if you think ;)

> Please do package it if it turns out to be ok. I've been busy with other
> things and haven't had a chance to follow up on this.

Regards,
 Tibor

--
==( IntegraNET )======( Internet Service Provider Corporation )==