Re: Uploaded fvwm 2.2-4 (source i386) to master

*- On  5 May, Edward Betts wrote about "Re: Uploaded fvwm 2.2-4 (source i386) to master"
>>      - Removed the excess window buttons as well (closes: #36234)
> They were cool as well, without them it looks to much like Windows 95, maybe
> that is the `best' button layout, but I am unconvinced.

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism in fvwm to remove buttons once
they are defined(they can be changed but not removed).  So if the system
default has more than a user wants(I only use two(1 and 2)) there is no
way for the user to remove the unused buttons.