Re: Uploaded fvwm 2.2-4 (source i386) to master

Brian Servis <servis@purdue.edu> writes:
BS> Unfortunately, there is no mechanism in fvwm to remove buttons once
BS> they are defined(they can be changed but not removed).

You can remove them from a window style, but not from a decor,
apparently.  From my post.hook:

Style "dzm-style" NoButton 4, NoButton 6
Style "*" UseStyle "dzm-style"

This disabled the excess buttons in the older fvwm package.  (Though I
agree that it's a pain to require every user to do this if they want
fewer than the default number of buttons.)

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://donut.mit.edu/dmaze/
"Hey, Doug, do you mind if I push the Emergency Booth Self-Destruct Button?"