Re: sensible-browser script ?

On Mon, May 03, 1999 at 10:23:11PM +0000, Edward Betts wrote:
> sensible-editor and sensible-pager always runs both in the foreground, but
> then they are a bit different.

This is very different.  The nature of X is such that these things would
be run in their own window.  Under screen it's possible that might not be
what you want, but I kinda suspect that it is what you want.  If you
aren't in X or in screen, there's not much you can do and you fall back
to foreground in the console.

> Agian, am I just making things overly complex?

Yes.  =p

Software is like sex, it's better when it's free.     -- Linus Torvalds