Re: RFC: YADA: Yet Another Debianisation Aid

martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de (Martin Bialasinski) wrote:
>Do you have a working Debian package that uses YADA as the
>debian/rules, so I can look at a working example?

Several.  There are now a few packages files in the same directory as
yada and yada.txt.  They aren't all finished yet; most don't use the
new "[...]" notation for shlibs dependencies which I only implemented a
few days ago.  They should show roughly how it's intended to be used,
though.

ggi-doc isn't released yet, and won't be until some copyright notices
appear.  I think all the other packages files I've put up are in
released packages, in the archives.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>