Re: XML as a standard UNIX config file format (Re: Caldera installation - something Debian should learn)

I've been watching this discussion over XML configuration files from
the beginning, and I've got to say that I can see the reasoning of
both sides.  My suggestion is that someone in favor of XML for
configuration get started on writing some actual code.  Once there is
some code, it may be possible to make more supportable arguments for
either side.

``Show me the code!''
--
"While the Melissa license is a bit unclear, Melissa aggressively
 encourages free distribution of its source code."