Re: PGP keys without system accounts

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 08:20:15AM -0700, Christoph Lameter wrote:
> I wonder why people are so used to misspelling my name? Its "Christoph".

Oh, I'm very sorry. Believe me, I *do* know what is it like to have
the name mispelled or pronounced wrong :(

FWIW, it is pronounced 'Iosip' or 'Joseph' :)

> AFAIK Siggy did at least one upload in which he changed the maintainer
> name. But I have felt somewhat responsible since I created the package.
> Thanks for working on it.

Apparently not, since your name is on each and every place in the
package (all changelog entries, and Maintainer: in control file).

And maybe I jumped on the wagon a bit too soon - I now noticed that
I don't have a Debian machine with SCSI machinery, so I can't really
test what I compile (and I can't compile scsidev binary for that same
reason). I will however do the upload, but someone will have to pick
it up and recompile with some lines uncommented in debian/rules.