Re: PGP keys without system accounts

On Sat, Apr 24, 1999 at 11:39:18AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > pub  1024R/613D3895 1997-01-22 Siggy Brentrup <bsb@uni-muenster.de>
> >      Key fingerprint = C8 95 66 8C 75 7E 10 A2  05 61 C7 7F 05 B6 A4 DF
>
> Hmm... sad story... he's entirely lost in the nowhere.  I made several
> attempts to revive him but failed.  I won't object a termination of
> his accounts

According to http://www.debian.org/devel/people.html :

   Brentrup, Siggy  <bsb@debian.org>
          main:   electric-fence, hwtools

IIRC, electric-fence has already been transfered to QA Group, but
hwtools was not. All (!) uploads of hwtools have apparently been made
by Cristoph Lameter, so it is most probable that this person is MIA.

FWIW, I'll try to do an upload of hwtools soon, to mark it orphaned
and fix some bugs.