Intent to package: pike-crypto-build

	Script  to build  a  pike-crypto package,  written by  Fredrik
	Hallenberg   <hallon@debian.org>,  debian  package   by  Turbo
	Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>.

It is much like the other build-PACKAGE stuff. If you have the Roxen
package/tarball WITH SSL3, you can build a 'pike-crypto' package, that
'roxen-ssl' depends on...

The resulting package CAN NOT (!!!) be re-exported, since you need
a export (import?) licence from Idonex/Swedish government...

    We are GNU.  You will be GPL'ed.  Resistance is futile.
 / \ / \ / \ / \ / \ / \  Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@debian.org>
( D | e | b | i | a | n ) Debian Certified Linux Developer
 \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ \_/  Gothenburg/Sweden

Ft. Meade cryptographic plutonium Nazi Albanian FBI Peking Mossad BATF
kibo cracking domestic disruption Waco, Texas Panama Noriega