Intent to package gnats2w, taking over gnats

gnats2w is yet another Web interface to GNATS, which I wrote some time
ago, because I wasn't satisfied with anything I've found in this area.
It is GPLed, of course.  It will be a native Debian package -- I like
ftp.debian.org being primary distribution site for a piece of
software. :-)

I've also agreed with Brian White, that I'll take over the gnats package
from him.

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell