Re: Maintaining /etc/mail/xxx databases for sendmail

In article <cistron.19990420224244.F2202@mors.net>,
Wichert Akkerman  <wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl> wrote:
>No, they shouldn't. What forced me to do that is that I can't change
>the local deliver agent without doing that, since for some reason I
>can't seem to find m4 always includes /usr/share/sendmail/cf/mailer/local.m=
>4 .
>All I wanted was to have my own ruleset for the local delivery agent..

Put the equivalent of this in sendmail.mc :

define(`LOCAL_MAILER_FLAGS', `rP')dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_PATH', `/usr/local/sbin/cistron-mda')dnl
define(`LOCAL_MAILER_ARGS', `cistron-mda -d $u')dnl
MAILER(local)

Mike.
--
Indifference will certainly be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?