Re: GTK problems - not compiling

On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 07:06:47PM +0100, M.C. Vernon wrote:

> it complains that gtk_signal_connect is undefined (I think this is a
> linker problem). I'm compiling with

As somebody else already wrote, you should spell "connect" right, and...

> void hello(GtkWidget *widget, gpointer data)
> {
>   g_print("Hello World\n");

if you have a potato system, this will crash your program. Use g_message
or printf until the glib<->libc6 2.1 problem is solved.

Does anybody know if this a general incompatibility with libc6 2.1 or does
the glib 1.2 .deb in potato just need recompiling?

cu,
Lars

--
A day for firm decisions!!!!!  Or is it?