Re: time to move? (was: Re: Up for adoption: Gnome packages)

On Tue, Apr 20, 1999 at 10:30:03PM +0200, Jens Ritter wrote:
> Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > Is this not the time to ask the gnome people to add the debian stuff in
> > the upstream source and/or make a gnome cvs on a debian system.
>
> debian directories are already part of many modules in the gnome cvs.

Ok.
This is one thing. The other thing is, to collect alle (debian) gnome
package on a debian system and make on this system a cronjob to build
all gnome-debian package (the make gnome-all) and upload this to
ftp.debian.org.

Gruss
Grisu
--