opie maintainer?

Hello all,

I see the package "opie" in the net directory listed for both stable
and unstable, but the package is unavailable.

Can someone give me a hint as to where I can find this package? I'll
take old source code instead.

I'm interested primarily in building One-time passwords into Debian
that I had from my old Slack 2.1 days (ok still in production) in
1995. If nobody has OTP versions of login, etc., I'd have to
re-build this functionality. If that is the case, I might as well
make it available.

Cheers,

Doug