Re: opie maintainer?

On Wed, Apr 07, 1999 at 15:22:34 -0400, Doug Fields wrote:
> I see the package "opie" in the net directory listed for both stable
> and unstable, but the package is unavailable.

Hmm. It's probably still available via
http://archive.debian.org/debian-archive/

> I'm interested primarily in building One-time passwords into Debian that I
> had from my old Slack 2.1 days (ok still in production) in 1995. If nobody
> has OTP versions of login, etc., I'd have to re-build this functionality.
> If that is the case, I might as well make it available.

IMO there are too many versions of login &co already. Please try to get it
incoporated into the upstream shadow package, or make good PAMs out of it.

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.