Re: Where is the source code for fvwm95 2.0.43a?

Darren,

	I am not sure how to read your statements. Your first comment
states that (contrary to my assertion) the source code distributed with
Slink matches up with the binary version of fvwm95 that is in Slink. Your
second comment says that the situation I described (source code mismatch)
is a known flaw - which to me, reads like an acknolwedgement that there is
a source code mismatch.

	Anyway, some (but not all) of the reasons I had for stating that
there is a source code mismatch have disappeared. The source code for
fvwm95 has a version of 2.0.43ba tagged to it. Since 'fvwm95 -version'
returns 2.0.43a , this was one of my reasons for saying that there is a
mismatch. However, I just discovered that the fvwm95 I built from source
also returns a version of 2.0.43a.

	But...

	I still have a very large mismatch in file sizes between the
packaged up binaries, and the binaries that I built. Can someone explain
away these (sometimes by a factor of 10) mismatches?

Regards,
Jor-el