Re: current document policy ?

>>>>> "John" == John Lapeyre <lapeyre@physics.arizona.edu> writes:

John> 	Thanks to everyone who responded.  I am getting my packages
John> registered with menu and doc-base for potato.  I am a bit
John> concerned about doc-base. I understand that doc-base has some
John> design flaws that you want to fix.  Will the interface for the
John> maintainers change?

It's not my plan that it will.  There will be a new documentation file
format, in addition, which will be provided for maintainers looking to
exploit maximum functionality.

And the document hierarchy will be moving about a bit.... I hope to
start digging on this soon -- if you want to help, join, or critique,
join debian-doc and ask me for cvs access or pointers to the spec for
the next rev.