intent to package kernel-patch-2.2.x-pc98

This package contains kernel diffs for NEC PC98x1 support, which
is much the same with PC/AT using i386 and most of binaries in
binary-i386 can work on NEC PC98x1 by using the kernel built with
the diffs.

I have aleady done to debianize this package but I have a problem
with naming. For a long time in Japan, NEC PC9801 and PC9821 have
been called PC98 series, so it is appropriate that name of this
package is kernel-patch-<version>-pc98. But there is, you know, another
PC98 architecture, so this package may be misunderstood with it. I
think most of Japanese,including me, find that this packge is for
NEC's and feel this name naturally, but this causes the misunderstanding,
so I need to decide an alternaitive name for it.

My ideas are:
 kernel-patch-<version>-nec98
 kernel-patch-<version>-pc98x1

or anyway using
 kernel-patch-<version>-pc98

Any comments are welcome.

----
Masato Taruishi <taruis-m@jed.uec.ac.jp> | University of Electro Communications
                <taru@debian.or.jp>      |   Department of Computer Science
                <taru@sunicom.co.jp>     |              Junior
http://www.sunicom.co.jp/~taru/          |      Chofu city Tokyo, JAPAN
   Key fingerprint = 49 46 74 E1 8D D1 EB 56  8D CA 2A 20 14 9E A9 25