Re: Intent to package xmemos

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> writes:

> > I don't know what to tell you.  It sounds like the ftpmasters and the
> > -legal masters (not must camp followers like myself) need to sit down and
> > hash out what is legal and not legal regarding this.  I'm pretty sure that
> > *this* is the reason KDE was pulled, finially, and not everybody's moral
> > objection to Qt.
>
> No disagreement here.  I am as puzzled as you.

As an addendum, after some confusion on IRC, it turns out that in lyx
1.0.0-1, there was a bug #32299 fixed that updates
/usr/doc/lyx/copyright to a state that includes the exception.  I am
on Alpha, and the latest version of LyX compiled for Alpha does not
yet have this fix, hence the confusion.

-- John