Re: moving of dinstall run time on master.

***** MS => Martin Schulze

MS> We criticize that one employe of a donor is dictating changes
MS> where Debian has no way to intervene.

Please, try and remember he's also one of us, a developer like you,
Guy, and me as well.

I also think he's not `dictating', he's pointing out a problem.

Debian has a way to intervene, nobody can force it to accept something
it doesn't want to, within the realm of Debian decisions, of course
(i.e., it do can be forced to seek for some other donors).

Last, but not least, if you didn't like him posting to such a broad
audience, you should (IMHO, obviously) have replied privately first,
and complained publicly later.  Just because you think he was wrong
writing to all developers stead of debian-admin, you aren't right
(IMHO as well, of course) to do the same.

Thanks,

--
Davide G. M. Salvetti -- IW5DZC
<http://www.linux.it/%7Esalve/>