Re: moving of dinstall run time on master.

Please keep in mind that we are not arguing against moving the time
dinstall runs 5 hours backward.  We criticize that one employe of a
donor is dictating changes where Debian has no way to intervene.

We are grateful that Novare hosts master, murphy and the other hosts.
This is a great donation and I don't think that we can thank Novare
enough for this.  But nevertheless this doesn't give Novare the right
to dictate things that affect the project.

The proper action would be that doogie (or Ean or Mark) wrote a polite
mail to ftpmaster(s)@debian.org explaining the situation and asking
them to move the cronjob.  It would have announced this way and
wouldn't have caused any trouble.

Regards,

	Joey

--